A workshop on “ETHICAL HACKING & CYBER SECURITY” presented by MINDSTEIN.
Ethical hacking is an important tool in many national security agencies and even companies. An Ethical Hacker is usually employed with the organization and can be trusted to undertake an attempt to penetrate networks and/or computer systems using the same methods as a Hacker. The goal of the ethical hacker is to help the organization take pre-emptive measures against malicious attacks by attacking the system himself; all the while staying within legal limits. In order to become an Ethical Hacker or Security Expert, one must think out of the box with the mentality that in order to catch a thief.
This workshop is specifically designed to provide the right knowledge to the aspiring Hacking and Cyber Security enthusiasts. This workshop will explore the various means that an intruder has available to gain access to computer resources. It will investigate weaknesses by discussing the theoretical background behind, and whenever possible, actually performing the attack.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED
- Google Database Hacking
- Fundamental of Ethical Hacking
- Virtualization & System Cloning
- Online Cloud Computer Development
- Data Hiding Techniques & Investigation
- Hacking By Batch Programming & Scripting
- Windows Hacking & Security (Win 8 & Win 7)
- Hacking by Viruses, Trojans, Keyloggers & Spywares
- Credit Card Frauds & Cases
- Android Hacking & Security
- Facebook Hacking & Security
- Email Hacking & Security Issues
- Proxy Server & VPN Technologies
- Website & Database Hacking Attacks
- Case Study ( Live Demo By i3indya Team )