On Campus Training
The Campus Training Programme (CTP) was established in the academic year 2010/2011. This programme provides students opportunities to apply knowledge into practical work. Students can utilize their spare time to gain work experience through the training we provide. The trainees will be assigned to different units in Mindstein for training. It not only increase students’ personal competiveness .
There are currently Many students training in over across country. Through the training period, they would assist in administrative work, frontline services, computer room management, organizing activities, designing promotion materials, etc
Furthermore, CTP also aims at enhancing students’ personal development. During the year, we hold different events like team building training, outbound trip, tea meeting, practical workshop etc. Through these, they can enrich their social circle and strengthen their team spirit. To recognize CTP trainees’ hard work for the year, we would hold the Award Ceremony annually. For outstanding trainees, they will be subsidized to the summer exchange programme.
The training hours are flexible. Students can arrange their own training schedule to fit their class timetable. Training within the campus not only save lots of traffic, but also build up students’ confidence, enhance their interpersonal skills, and increase the sense of belonging to the university.
– To provide practical work experiences for students while studying;
– To encourage local students to work part-time on-campus rather than off-campus;
– To provide routine administrative assistance to our departments;
The following will be available for Trainee of “Campus Training Programme”:
– Opportunity to build up self-esteem, maturity, and interpersonal skills
– Opportunity to have training and working experience in different units
– Training workshops organized by Student Affairs Office
– Opportunity to participate in the summer exchange programme
– Enhance the competitiveness in the job market upon graduation
– Training stipend